03/05/2017

Our Future

Mechanic  at a garage:


I will work in a garage.

I will paint cars. I will fix cars. I will change light bulbs. I will sand the bumpers. I will repair buns.

I wil have dirty hands.

I will wear the overalls and  work boots.

Marc G., PDC

Hairdresser at a Hairedressers':


I wil wash hair. I will use shampoo. I will use towels.

I will dry hair. I will use hairdryer. I will use curlers.

I will cut hair. I will use scissors.
I will comb hair and I will brush hair. I will use hair mask.

I will dye hair.  I will do wickes.

I will shave beards.

I will use hair extensions. I will use paper pieces.


Sara, PDC

Cook in a Restaurant:

I will fry potatoes.

I will bake cakes.

I will put forks, knifes, spoons on the table.

I will stir paellas and I will shake the pots.

I will mix plates and I will hold knives.

I will heat the food. I will use microwave and oven..

I will wear uniform and cap and boots and globes.

I will put the food in the refrigerator and freezer.

Angel, PDC

Train Driver:

I will drive trains and I will whist.

I will accelerate the train and I will break and stop the train.

I will open the doors and I will close the doors.

I will put the windscreen of the train.

I will  put the lights the trains on.

Alexei, PDC

 Secretary:

I will write letters.

 I will calculate operations.

 I will attend people.

 I will listen to my boss and  I will help the clerk.

 I will wear a uniform.

 I will do telephone calls.

Miriam, PDC


Hairdresser:

I will wash hair with shampoo.

I will dry hair with hairdryer and towels.

I will brush and comb hair.

I will cut hair. 

I will straight hair with the iron.

I will dye hair with gloves.

I will curly with curlers and hes ping.

I will put extensions  .

Noemi, PDC

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL