26/04/2017

Our Ex-change with the Dutch

Displaying IMG-20170313-WA0064.jpg
ASHA, 2nd B:

Two weeks ago, Dutch students came to do an exchange with INS S’agulla students.
I met Anniek, she was the girl who was in my house.
When she arrived, we went to have dinner in the restaurant Mossega’m.
The next day, she did activities around Blanes, there were traditional games like races and search monuments of the town.
On Wednesday Dutch students went to visit Girona with their teachers. When they arrived, we went to Blanes centre with Camila and her Dutch student. We visited shops and we bought “ xurros” with chocolate, too.
On Thursday evening we went all the students to have a dinner, and celebrate the exchange what we did. After that, we went to the Bowling alley to have a good time.
On Friday morning we went to the bus station, because the Dutch students came back to The Netherlands.
The next June we are going to do an exchange with Dutch students. We are going to travel by plane, I think is going to be exciting!! They told me their country is very cold.
And the most people usually go to the school by bike.

I think we are going to visit a lot of places, and we are going to have fun too.

AZA, 2nd A:

Hello, I’m Azahara!
Now I’m speaking about the Duchts students,specifically my girl Suzanne.
The Dutch students came last Monday. They stayed for four days.
They arrived on Monday at half past nine in the evening, they travelled by aeroplane and by train.
The second day was a normal day, they came to the high school at the same hours than us but the last hour we went to the library and we played board games with them. When they finished the school, all people of my class went to Mc Donald’ s. When we finished to eat, my mother came and took, us to Sa Palomera rock, because we met with all the people and the teachers, there. All the Tuesday afternoon, we were in the Blanes town centre, because we played one gymkhana.
On Wednesday the day for catalan people was normal, but Dutch students went to Girona, and when they arrived at the train station, the rest of the day we stayed at home and at half past six I went to flamenco’ s class with her.
On Thursday they went to San Joan castle and to San Fransesc beach and they swam in the sea with the 4rt ESO students. In the afternoon we went to the centre of Blanes and bought clothes in Stradivarius , and souvenirs for her family. After we went to S’ Agulla because there was one party. At night all the people went to the bowling alley.
Friday was the last day, we went to the bus station at half past eight in the morning.
This experiencie was very incredible for me!

BRUNO, 2nd A:

My Dutch is Jesse Mouse and he lives in Drachten.
When my mother and I went to the railway station, we picked him up. Gonzalo, Iker and I went to eat a pizza and then we went home.
The next day Jesse and I went to school, in the afternoon we went to a gimcana, then Iker, Gonzalo, Kevin and our Dutchs went to Mcdonalds.
The next day we went to school and Jesse went to visit Girona and then went to Blanes and then at 5:00 o’clock went to a football field and played a match, Netherlands vs Spain, then we went home.
The next day we went to school, and went home to eat,then we played a game playstation 3, and again we went to the football field. At 6:00 o’clock we went to my home because we needed to prepare for the farewell. When we were ready, went to the farewell.
After the party, some students went to the farewell, after we went to the bar. Last we went to leave them in the bus station, and they left.
I am going to Drachten by aeroplane. I think we are cycling a lot. I am wishing to be there. I am sure we are enjoying the travel and to live a great experience.



It is the first time I’ll travel abroad alone without my parents.

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL