04/04/2017

Experiences with a Pet

Hi! I'm Ainhoa, and today I'm explaining to you one of my favourite experiences with my dog. He's Rey, he's 4 years old and this experience was 2 or 3 years ago. We were at home, and my father decided to put a legging to our dog, we did it and it was very funny, we were always laughing. I love Rey!

Ainhoa, 2nd B


My cousins have got a parrot, a beautiful red and blue animal. Last year, in Summer we were in my grandma's house playing with it and suddenly the animal put a poop on my leg, I started to shout and to became very angry. Opposite my cousins didn't stop laughing. I learned that I mustn't play with this bird.

Emma, 2nd B







Lucy was my pet dog. I got her for my eleventh birthday, so I have had her for three years. I adopted Lucy.
We're played together with my family.
About three years ago. I got a walk with her, (four times every day).
Lucy died with nine years.
🐕
Naiara, 2nd B

About 6 years ago, I was in a summer camp house  with my school. We went to a field and there were horses. Spme teachers helped us to ride them. I don't remember well, but I think I was scared. I learned that horses are peaceful and that they eat grass. I think I haven't ridden a horse again and I haven't had any other experience with another animal.

Cèlia, 2nd B


Lua is my dog. I got her when I was seven years old because my grandparents bought a dog in carrefour supermarket. This dog was very funny. It's my favourite dog for me and for my brother, too.

Fran, 2nd A


One day in my uncles' house, my aunt's cat scaped to my neighbours house and he never came back home.

Albert, 2nd B

When I was in a summer camp in Camprodón, I went to ride a horse, and I fell, because I went faster than I knew, because I didn't know anything about ridding horses. It was so funny and my friends and I were so well.

Ismael, 2nd B

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL