28/03/2017

The Dutch Students Ex-change

Some days ago the Netherlands came because they did exchange and they stayed 4 days in Spain and it was very fun they learned to speak Spanish and they liked so much they visited Blanes and they did activities and we in 4th Eso will go Holland for do the exchange.

💖💖💖💖
Aya, 2nd A


Mails doing introductions to them:


Hi,
My name's is Miriam, I am student in Institut S'agulla. 
I am 15 years old. I like animals, I don't like fish.
My birthday is in March, i'ts is Spring, I was born on 8th, nice to meet you! I have two sisters and one brother, my sister's are Yosra and Kawhtar and my brother is Moha. My father is Hassan and my mum is Mahjouba, I speak Spanish and I study English in Secondary School, Institut S'agulla.
My family is very hard working, calm, polite and very funny!
GOOD BYE!
Kisses

Miriam, PDC

Hi!
My name's is Marc. I am student in secondary school s'Agulla. I am your partner of house, you live in my house from Monday to Friday. In Blanes there is beach and we snack ham, that it is typical Spanish. I'm 15 years old. My hobby is ride a bike and play football. I speak Spanish and in is school I study English. I have one brother called Toni, my dad is called Diego, and my mum is Pilar.

Marc G., PDC



My name's Noemi. My birthday is in August, summer.  I was born on 18th. I like dancing flamenco. I'd like to be masseuse. My father is Antonio .My mother is Rosario. My brothers are Alex and Eddy. My sister in law is Silvia, she is Alex's girlfriend. I have a dog. Its  Byron. It's medium. It's colour grey. Its eyes are blue.

Noemi, PDC


Hello. My name's Sara. I'm 15 years old, I live in Blanes. I like dancing and I love music. I don't like fish. I have breakfast in the morning, chocolate milk and biscuits. I play basketball. My favourite animal is the dog. I speak Spanish and I study English in Secondary school. I like meeting friends. I normally have shower at night.

Sara, PDC

I am Angel, I am a student, I am a boy, I am white and short. I have got small eyes, I have got short hair. I like football and I like play video games. I wake up, I look at my smart phone, I get up,I go to  the toilet, I have breakfast. I brush my teeth. I brush my hair and listen to music. I take my schoolbag and I go to secondary school. I do my lessons. Nice to meet you.

Sara, PDC

OPINIONS:

The Netherlands are a fantastic place to visit, I want a lot to go with the teenagers that are going there this year, but i know that I can't this year.
The thing that I don't like from there is the weather, there is always cloudy and the most of the days is raining... The thing that I love are the tulips that are popular from there.

Emma, 2nd B




No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL