06/05/2017

Singers, Bands and Musicians

My favourite band is Sweet California, a Spanish band that is composed by Alba, Sonia and Tamy. All of them play the guitar, and a little bit the piano. In the past, Tamy wasn't in the group, because there was Rocio. They started doing videos in YouTube in 2013. They have three albums: Break Of Day, Head For The Stars and "3". The last one is my favourite, and out of it, my favourite song is Tears On My Pillow. Another song that I really like is Brick By Brick.


Cèlia, 2nd B


Last year I discovered a new singer in the programme The Voice Kids, he was Carlos Weinberg. He's a Spanish singer. In the programme he didn't win but for me he did it very well, he played the piano and sang, too. He hasn't got albums yet, so my favourite song is Extraña Maldicion, he recorded it a few time after the programme.

Emma, 2nd B




My favourite musician is Wiz Khalifa, he is from United

States. And he sings Hip-Hop and rap. He sometimes sang with Snoop Dog or Bob Marley. For his songs he didn't use instruments, only her voice and a rhythm, and a mixer. I like all his new albums. my favourite song is Young Wild and Free, he sings it with Snoop Dog.


Ismael, 2nd B


I have two favourite muscians but in this report I'm speaking about India Martinez. She was born on 13th of October in 1985.
She is from Córdoba, Almeria in Spain. Her type of music is flamenco and pop. My favourite album is Trece Verdades in 2011 and Otras Verdades in 2012. I love the song Vencer al Amor and Olvide Respirar by David Bisbal.
Her real name is Jennifer Jesica Martínez.
Her instruments are her voice, guitar and piano.
Actually she is in her tour -Te Cuento Un Secreto-, around Spain.
I love her music and her voice!

Naiara, 2nd B



One of my favourite singers is David Bisbal, He made the hymn of Spain.
In the year 2001 he became popular because he appeared in Operación Triunfo.

Marc, PDC

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL