06/05/2017

TV Programmes


My favourite TV programme is Mujeres, Hombres and Viceversa. This programme is in television from Mondays to Fridays and it is at midday, at 12 o'clock. This programme is to help people who want a pair, there are boys and girls. I like so much this programme because it's interesting and romantic.

Emma, 2nd B

My favourite TV programme is The Voice Kids, and it's on television on Friday nights. The Voice Kids is a singing contest where three coaches must choose the best singers for their teams. The winner gets money for preparing his musical career. I really like this programme because it's fun to see the kids singing. They are so talented!

Imágenes integradas 1
Cèlia, 2nd B



My favourite TV programme is La Voz Kids. It's on television on Fridays and the programme repeats on Sundays morning, every week. La Voz Kids is a children competition. The winner is the best voice of Spain.
There's a great audience watching the programme at home. There are three professional singers, sitting on a special chair, they are the couches.
I like this programme because it's a good and interesting talent show, and it's about different styles of music.

Naiara, 2nd B




My favourite TV programme is Fast'n Loud, it's about cars and motorcycles. They buy cars and then they repair them. It's in Dallas, Texas and the Bosses are Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufman, (Richard loves beer). I love the programme because I love the cars and motorcycles.

Ismael, 2nd B

My favourite TV programme is La Voz Kids in Spain. It' s on television on Friday evenings and always I watch it La Voz Kids is a competiton of young children singers. There are 3 judges and they coment the children' s song. There are 3 famous singers : Rosario Flores, David Bisbal and Antonio Orozco. And this friday is the final of the programme.

Mar, 2nd B

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL