30/10/2015

Me or My Favourite Famous Person

Have you got this week's flamenco dancer? It has got my favourtie Spanish celebrity-Sara Baras. She's very good-looking. She's tall and flemish and she's got dark hair and brown eyes. What a great flamenco. She's confident and hard-working.💕


Naiara, 1st A

I have long, straight and dark hair. I am young and thin. I am also friendly and fun.

Judit, 1st D
                                                         

I'm friendly, funny, athletic, hard-working, clever and serius. I have long dark hair, brown eyes and I'm short.




I'm friendly and very athletic. I'm hard-woorking. I'm not quiet and calm, the opposite I'm nervous.
Aza, 1st A😄


I'm althletic and clever.I'm funny,good-looking,hard-working and friendly.I'm the type of personthat I do not like the lies but I like jokes.I love sport and fashion.But I am sometimes angry quickly.

Aya, 1st A💖💄👑

I'm a very confident person,hard-working and so funny guy. I'm very shy, but I'm very friendly and a athletic person.

Rafa, 1st C


Shakira has got fair and curly hair. She is short and thin. She is a singer. Shakira has got two children.

Martina, 1st B





Meghan Trainor is from USA. She is a singer. Meghan is tall and she has got long and fair hair. She is clever and confident.

Victoria, 1st D


Jenifer Lopez is from New York ,her profession is actress and singer . She looks very beautiful . She is a very hard working person and that might be the reason off her success .

Victoria, 1st C






No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL