10/11/2015

Popular Food

My name is Ainhoa and I'm from Spain. Paella is a popular food in my country. We usually eat it with lemon. It's just delicious.

Ainhoa, 1st B

My name is Emma and I'm from Spain. Paella is a popular food in my country. We usually eat with fish and bread. It's very good, I like it. Paella is yellow. My grandma cooks it very well. Every Monday when I go to her home for lunch she prepares it for me! Mmmm...It's delicious!

Emma, 1st B

My name is Celia and I'm from Spain. Paella is a popular food in my country. Some people eat it with sausages. It's tasty. I think is healthy, too.

Cèlia, 1st B




In my country a popular food is paella. It is delicious. It can be with prawns. I love paella. It is my third favourite food. It is traditional to do it in family.

Laura F., 1st B


My name is Martina and I'm from Spain. Paella is a popular food in my country. We usually eat it with rice and shellfish. It's delicious! It's very good for you!

Martina, 1st D


The most popular food in my country is rice.The tradicional is to eat it with family. Some people eat rice on Sundays.

Ona, 1st D


My name is Bruno and I'm from Spain. Rice is a popular food in my country. We usually eat it with chicken. It's delicious!

Bruno, 1st A











My name is Iker and I'm from Plzen in Czech Republic. Soup Goulash is a popular food in my country. We usually eat it with beef meat, potatoes and vegetable. It's very good for you!


Iker C, 1st A



My name is Annouar. I´m from Spain and Morocco. Paella is a popular food in my country and couscous is another popular food in my country. We usually eat paella with spoon like the couscous. Both are delicious.☺



Anouar, 1st D

My name is Mohamed an I'm from Morocco. A popular food in my country is couscous. It's delicious! It's very good for you, too. We usually it with meat and vegetables.

Mohamed, 1st B


My country is Colombia . A popular food in Colombia is tamalePeople eat tamale with garlic, flour and meat.

Leo, 1st D

The food in my country is salamiSalami is very popular in Catalonia.We usually eat it with bread for breakfast.

Víctor, 1st D

My name is Elena Masbernat and I live in Spain. Fideua is a popular food in my country. It's very good for you, too. I don't eat fideua with all-i-oli I prefer to eat fideua with tomato and mayonnaise sauce . I eat fideua with: orange juice, pear juice, apple juice or peach juice.  

Elena M., 1st C

My name is Nerea and I'm from Blanes. Spanish ham is a pupular food in my country.We usually eat it with bread, on the bread we usually put oil, salt, or tomato. It's delicious!

Nerea, 1st C




My name is Carla and I'm from Blanes. Fried eggs with chips is a popular food in my country. We usually eat it with beans. It's very delicious! It's very good for you, too.

Carla, 1st C



No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL