11/10/2015

You're beautiful by James Blunt


My life is brilliant .My love is pure. I see an angel .You are beautiful , you are beautiful, it's true.

Isma, 1st B

- My life is brilliant
-I saw an angel
-You're beautiful,it's true
-In crowded place
-And  I don't know what to do
-Yes she caught  my eye

Manuel, 1st D


My life is brilliant
She smiled at me
You're beautiful you're beautiful i'ts true
My love is pure
I've got a plan
never be with you
I don't think that
But I don't know what to do

Emma, 1st B

🎼 My life is brilliant, My life is pure, I saw an angel,  you're beautiful, I saw your face, it's true.
Gonzalo, 1st A🎼


You're beautifull it's true but can be danger the smile of her face --- with you  but it's time to be - I will never be with you.

Ainhoa, 1st B


She smiles me at the subway
She is with another man
But I want lose now
Sleep on that
Cause I've got a plan

Cèlia, 1st B

You' re beautifull ,it's true. I will never be with you. There must be an angel with smile on her face.

Bruno, 1st A






No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL