01/10/2015

Wonder by Natalie MERCHANT




- Doctors have come from distant cities just to see me stand over my bed.

Ismael, 1st B

- We know this child will be able.

Carla, 1st C
- With love , people see me, you can see.

Malik, 1st A

They say I must be one of the orders god's creations 
👍
Kevin, 1st B

- They can offer no explanation.

Judit, 1st D

- I believe the smile of them destiny.

Ainhoa, 1st B

- Newspapers ask me intimate questions, want confessions.

Victoria, 1st D

- People see me, I'm a challenge to your balance.

Cèlia, 1st B

- People see my and came to.

Alba, 1st D

- Just to see me.

Laura, 1st B

- With love with patience and with faith.



Manuel, 1st B



- Fate smiled and destiny laughed as she came  .


Gino, 1st A


- She 'll make her way.

Bruno, 1st A

-I can´t find you🎶

Paula, 1st B


- I'm over your heads.

Rafa, 1st C




No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL