14/02/2017

Meals

1-I have breakfast in the morning water, chocolate, milk and biscuits.
2-I have breakfast in the break time a sandwich.
3-I have lunch at midday soup.
4-I have snack in the afternoon , I don't have snack.
5-I have dinner in the evening , vegetable and hamburger.


Sara, 3rd PDC

1. I have breakfast in the morning chocolate milk and biscuits.

2. I have breakfast at the break time a sandwich and orange juice.

3. I have lunch at midday cous-cous and cream.

4. I have snack in the afternoon cereal and milk.

5. I have dinner in the evening pizza and kebab.

Miriam, 3rd PDC
I have breakfast in the morning water.

I have breakfast  in the break time water and sandwich.


I have  lunch at midday, rice and meatballs and water.


I have snack in the afternoon, I don't eat snack.

Marc, 3rd PDC


1) I have breakfast milk and banana.

(1) I have breakfast milk and banana.

(2) I have breakfast at break time a sandwich.

(3) I have Lunch fish and chips and banana.

(4) I have snack a crepe.

                                                            (5) I have dinner lasagna and carrots.

Ángel, PDC


1- I have breakfast in the morning chocolate milk and biscuits

2- I have breakfast in break time a snack.

3- I have lunch at midday meat
4- I have milk in the afternoon, I don`t have sandwich for snack

5- I have dinner later meat and salad.

Marc P., PDC


I have a breakfast in the morning water, chocolate milk and biscuits.

I have breakfast in the break time a sandwich.

I have a lunch at midday salad, meat with potatoes.

I have snack in the afternoon, a toast.

I have dinner in the evening, vegetable soup.

Paula, PDC

1. Breakfast in the morning:

    - I have breakfast a sandwich and chocolate.

2. Breakfast in the break time:
    - I have breakfast a sandwich and juice.

3. Lunch at midday:
    - I have lunch rice and chicken.

4. Snack in the afternoon.
    - I have snack a yogurt.

5. Dinner in the evening
    - I have dinner pasta.

Yousef, PDC

1-Breakfast in the morning 
- I have breakfast a cup of cereal

2-Breakfast in the break time:
- I have a snack

3-Lunch and midday
- I have meat and chips

4-Snack in the afternoon
- I have a chocolate milk

5-Dinner in the evening
- I have pizza 

Carles, PDC

1: For Breakfast I have water and chocolate milk 

2: I haven't Breakfast at the break time 

3: I have Lunch at midday  

4: I have Snack in the afternoon  

5: I have Dinner in the evening vegetable soup

Noemi, PDC

I have breakfast in the morning water, sandwich and a chocolate milk

I have breakfast at the break time  a sandwich
I have lunch at midday rice and hamburger
I don't have snack in the afternoon
I  have dinner in the evening vegetable and omelette
 
Alexei, PDC


No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL