05/02/2017

Countdown to Midnight

LAIDLAW, Carolaine: Countdown To Midnight. Heineman ELT. New Wave. Madrid,1988.

I liked the book because it's really interesting and it's short to read, the book has got a happy end.

Sara, 1st A

I liked the book because it's fine, but I like a little more suspense. Also the book needs comedy but it is a very good book.

Xavi, 1st A

I liked the book because I didn't mind that Dr. Kerr was an evil person,but he is so evil!

Adrian, 1st A

 I did not know what was going to happen.

JĂșlia, 1st A

I didn't like the book because I don't like very much reading books in English because I do not understand it enough.

Ariadna, 1st A

I don´t like this type of books.

Doaa, 1st A




I like the book because it's very interesting and exciting.

Michele, 1st A

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL