04/02/2017

A Past Event

Last year I went to Tenerife, in Canarias island. I was visiting Teide, I liked but it was very cold at the top! I visited a lot of shops, but the most of the time I was: relaxing in the hotel, sunbathing my body( we were 24 degrees) and finally I was taking photos. The thing that I preferred was the Loro Park because it is very beautiful, the thing that I didn't like was the hotel but not because was dirty or anything like that, because it was very far away of the Centre!
Bye!         

Emma, 2nd B

In 2015, on Christmas holiday, I went to Segovia with my family and my best friend Adriana's family. We got there by car. We ate hamburgers, visited the Segovia's Cathedral and recorded videos. While we were looking at the Segovia's Bridge, Adriana's father took some photos. And while I was eating, I lost a tooth! Segovia is very beautiful, I liked the streets, the Bridge... and I had a lot of fun with my family and friends. I want to return there soon, because it was nice.😊

Cèlia, 2nd B

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL