10/10/2016

Calendar

My birthday is in December.

It's in Winter.

I was born on 11th.

Fuseni, 4th

My birthday is in January, 

It is winter,

I was born on 10 th.

Marc



My birthday is in June.

It's in Summer.

I was born on 5th.

Paula, 4th




My birthday is in April.

I was born on 8th.

It's Spring.

Alexei


My birthday is in May. 

It's in Spring.

I was born on 31st

Maribel



My birthday is in October.

It's Autumn.

I was born on 16th.

Núria

My biirthday is in November

It is Autumn 

I was born on 23rd
Carles, 4th
My bithday is in February.
It`s Winter.
I was born on 9th. 
Marc, 4th




My birthay is in March. It's is Spring.  I was born on 8th. Bye!
Miriam, 3rd

My birthdAy is iN August.

iT is in winter.
I was borN On 18 th.

NOEMI, 3rd


No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL