29/09/2016

Greetings and Introductions

Hello, my name is Marc, I'm a student. Nice to meet you! I love football, I would like to be a mechanic.
Marc, 3rd
Hello. My name is Izan. Nice to meet you, Nuria.
Ezan, 1st A
Hello. My name is Manuela
Manuela, 1st A
Hi Núria! I'm Júlia nice to meet you!
Julia, 1st A
Hi,Nuria. Good morning. I'm Jonatan. Nice to  meet you Nuria 
Jonatan, 1st A
Hello my name is Dani. I hope this year will be better to me. I have many colleagues who help me.
Dani, 1st A
Hello, I'm Miriam, I'm student, Nice to meet you! I like animals, I'd like to be a nurse.
Miriam, 3rd
Hello Núria, my name is Raúl Cazorla Vera.I am eleven years old and I live in Blanes.
Raul C., 1st A
Hello Mrs. Reichardt.I'm Adrián. Nice to meet you. Bye bye!
Adrian
Hello! I'm Paula, I'm a student. Nice to meet you.
I like music, I'd like to be hair dresser.

My birthday is in June.
Paula, 4th

HELLO I'm Noemi.  I AM A STUDENT.
NICE  TO MEET YOU !
I LIKE FLAMENCO. I'D LIKE TO BE A MASSAGER.
MY BIRTHDAY IS IN AUGUST.
Noemi, 3rd
Hello, I'am Carles 
I'am A student
Nice to meEt you.
I like footbAll
I' d like TO work AT THE sports center 
My birthday is in November
Carles, 4th
Hello my name is Fuseni. I'm student. 
Nice to meet you.
I like music. I'd like to study waiter.
My birthday is in December.
Bye bye.
Fuseni, 4th

Helló I am Àngel. I am a studemt. Nice to meet you. I´d like to be a cook. My birthday is in
November.
Ángel, 3rd

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL