19/10/2016

ROUTINES

Hello, my name is Naiara. I'm 13 years old. I'm from Blanes. In the school, I always do six hours. I go to school on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday,Thursdays and Fridays. My favourite day is Friday, because it is he last day of school and we sometimes go to dinner at a restaurant. My hobbies are dacing flamenco and meet with my friends. Also I like to read at night on my bed with my dog.💕

My best friend Aya is a very busy teenager. She is 12 years old and she studies at S'Agulla school. Her hobbies are reading books, dancing and running every Saturday.💕

NAIARA, 2nd A


Hi. My friend is very funny. He's 12 years old and He's studies in school s'Agulla.
Malik plays football in the team Blanes. He plays football on Tuesday an Thuesday.



Hi, my name is Bruno, I am 13 years old. I am from Barcelona, my school has 5 days and 6 hours every day. My favorite day is Tuesday abd my hobies are playing football and basketball. I live in Blanes. I play football every day in Ciutat Esportiva and in the school. On Saturdays or Sundays I play a football match with my friends.

BRUNO, 2nd A

His name is Oriol. He is 13 years old.His high school is S'Agulla and his hobby is reading, he likes read it his favourite hobby and the atlhetics is his anothers favourite hobby ,he likes running .He everyday run and read.💖📕💖📕

AYA, 2nd A





His name is Iker, his hobbY is playing football he always plays football in the evenings on Mondays and Thursdays, at eight and he finished at half past nine. And he plays videogames in his free time.


Hello, my name is Azahara. I am thirteen years old. I' m from Spain, Catalonia. The school days are five: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, thursday, Friday. I have six hours everyday. My favourite school day is Tuesday. My hobby is dancing flamenco I practise everyday and I meet with my friends because it's my disconnection's moment.

AZA, 2nd A


My name is Malik I am 12 years old. I go to school 5 days, the hours of the school are 6 hours. My favourite day is Friday because I buy pizza and tomorrow is Saturday, and my hobbies are football and basketball. I like football too much I play football everyday.

MALIK, 2nd A


My friend, is Mar, she's  years, she studies in S'agulla high school. She goes sWimming, and she likes a lot meet friends. Bye ❤

AINHOA, 2nd B

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL