24/03/2013

Zero




I like Zero because their baby was lucky because got an infinite 00 and also because her number was unusual because anybody saw that number before.
 
Nawab Khan, 2nd B

I like this video because, I think about people of USEE. They are diferent than us, and many people laugh of them.

Brian Veiga, 2nd B

I liked because it is a very beautiful and exciting story.  

Mireia Herrero, 2nd B

I like this video, it's exciting and very beautiful. This video does me think of the bullying. I don't like this but in the real world exists. This video presents that NOTHING CAN BE SOMETHING.

Laia Arias, 2nd B 

I loved this video because it's beautiful how these poor dolls with number zero can get to be happy with love. I loved the end because the other dolls accepted the zeros when they saw the babies with their zeros together and it was an infinity.

Jade Ly Lam, 2nd D

I loved this video when I saw it because not to have a different appearance or skin's colour you are not a human of this world.

Celia Rabasco, 2nd D 
 
I like the story because it has a beautiful ending, and I love that Zero efforts of being a good person even when the other numbers underestimate him, and he finally finds another zero and they fall in love. I love that in the end all the numbers respect them for their son, an infinity, the most important number in this symbolic world. 

Rocío Bueno, 2nd D 

I like this video because is a good story to explain the birth of the infinity. 

Alfonsina Alves, 2nd D

I like the video because is cute but I don't like the part of the bullying.

Camila González, 2nd D

I like this video because is a real and interesting story and very important for the people. You mustn't look down the different people.

Leandro Morales, 2nd D 

I like it because they are dolls with feelings. In addition it shows you that each one has got something good. I think so. 

Juan Antonio Jara, 2nd D 

I liked the video because is very impressive and it explains a lot of feelings. My favourite sentence is "So how can nothing be something". The nothing represents the zero and something represents his children. To make more interesting the video they are represented with dolls. I liked them because they were very funny.

Berta Arcos, 2nd D 


I like this video because is very important for the world and for me, too. The video demonstrates the discrimination for the zeros. The video also shows that there are many people who discriminate other people and I do not like me because we are all equal. The video shows us a lot and I like that.  

Ricardo Paredes, 2nd D

The video zero is very interesting but I don't´t understand very much because that's difficult fir me. The video is wonderful because number zero meets an equal number.

Marc Frigola, 2nd C 


I like it because an impressive story.The zero finds the happiness into the love.

Carlos Martínez, 2nd C

I liked this video because the story of zero is very important. Many people live like zero. My favourite piece of this video is when the baby infinite was born. 

Laura García, 2nd C

I like this video because a doll has got the number zero but he is different than other dolls. One day he falls in love of another zero. After they have got two children with infinite. I like it because they are different and they love, too.

Camila Rodríguez, 2nd C 

Zero is a negative number, he has zero opportunities for anything. Nobody likes him, but there is a zero girl who likes him, and she loves him, next they have twins with the number of the infinite. I think Zero is a great number, and people mustn't laugh of him. To be a zero didn't mean he felt unhappy because everybody can find the happiness.

Jenni Díaz, 2nd C 

I like the film but I don't like number zero.

Mohamed Benchrif, 2nd D

I like this video because it explains the life of one person that some people do bullying and in the world there are many people with this problem.  

Mariona Coll, 2nd B

 I like this video because in this story the number zero is different and other numbers are normal, but finally he has twins and do the infinite symbol of number.

Pau Guirao 2nd C 

I think this video is realistic and amazing because "white" people hit "black" people or only people that are different than them. It is distressing because all the people are similar, only change the colour of their skin.
I don't like the racism starts in the school and children do bullying to different people. I feel badly when I see they are sleeping and searching food in the rubbish or when the police hit them when they are together.
I like the end because they respect the unusual son that they have and the father can go out of the prison.
Judith Ascanio, 2nd A

 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there!
Very nice blog! I really like the short stories and opinions. Would you consider sharing your posts on glipho.com to increase your readership?
I am looking for quality blogs to include into our community of bloggers - glipho.com
Please check us out and drop me a line at hubert@glipho.com for any questions.
Best!
Hubert

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL