01/03/2013

Past Events

MARINELAND

Last summer, I hand an amazing day. It began when my parents agreed to go to Marineland with their friends. We went there by car. When we arrived to Marineland we saw different animals like dolphins, parrots, seals... Later, I jumped down the watersides and I felt excited.


Núria Mora, 2nd B

CINEMA

Last Saturday, I went to the cinema with my friends. We walked to the cinema to watch a scary movie. We arrived early so we bought some popcorns. When the film finished we went to a café and we had a snack. That night I had a nightmare because I remembered the film.


Laia Arias, 2nd B

MALLORCA

Last Summer, I went to Mallorca with my brother. I travelled by aeroplane. I saw the aquarium in Palma and the zoo. I went to the beach and swam into the sea . I felt very excited and I was happy with my brother.

Nawab Khan, 2nd B
 
URUGUAY

Last year I travelled to Uruguay with my parents and my cousins. I visited my native town and I liked. I visited my family and I was very funny..It was 8 years that I went!! 
Uruguay!

Camila Rodríguez, 2nd C 

 
CINEMA

I went to the cinema with my friends at the weekend. I went by foot and my friends went by bike. we saw a scary movie and we were very afraid. After the movie we went to my house and we listened to music. 

Raúl Fernández, 2nd A


BOWLING ALLEY

Last month I went to the Bowling Alley with my friends. We went by bike and we saw a lot of people. We played bowling and later we went to have a snack. Everybody was really happy and we had a great time.

Ivan Rodríguez, 2nd A



CINEMA

Last Sunday, I went to the cinema with my family and we saw a film called The Flight. We travelled there by car. After the cinema, we had dinner at home because my mum made pizza but my sister didn't eat pizza. For deserts there was ice cream or cake. I felt very happy.

Anna Brunet, 2nd A


FRANCE

 This year I went to France with my family. It isn't very fat and we went by car. We went to ski and we stayed in a hotel. I liked the snow because it was very good quality and you can ski very well. I liked the hotel, too, because it was comfortable. The food was excellent.
Marc Frigola, 2nd C



PORT AVENTURA

Last summer I went to Port Aventura. I liked because I got on rides, and I ate in a good restaurant, I liked the rides and I didn't like the people, because there were too much people.

Ivan Rodríguez, 2nd A 



FIGOLS

Last summer I went to Figols in Lleida I went by car. In this town I went by bike and I saw cows and sheep. I liked go, to visit the vegetables garden. I didn't like the hot.

Júlia Ginesta, 2nd A 


GRANADA

Two years ago I went to visit Granada with my family and I saw the Alhambra and the Generalife. I listened to the stories and the reason of these pictures and I liked. I went by car, but in the afternoon I took the bus for going to eat. I didn't like that when I visited the Alhambra, the square of Lions was reforming. I took a lot of photos and my mother gave me a present, a book of History of Granada, when I saw this, I remembered this fantastic day.  

Judith Ascanio, 2nd A

DISNEYLAND

Last year I had a wonderful experience. I went to Disneyland Paris. Me and my family caught a plane and we went to Paris. In  the theme park rides I saw Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Pluto and Goofey and also I jumped in all those amazing rides. It was a very happy week.

Esther Pérez, 2nd A 


 


SALAMANCA

Last August I went to Salamanca with my family. I went by car. I visited the university, La casa de las Conchas, La plaza mayor and Salamanca cathedral. I liked the gardens and I liked Salamanca because it is a ver clean city. I didn't like the bulls and the traffic.

Mireia Herrero, 2nd A 

HUELVA

Last year, in April, I went on holiday with my family. We went to Huelva to see the Feria de Abril. We went by car and it was a very long journey. When we arrived in Huelva we saw the cathedral and the Feria de Abril. I really liked because the weather was warm and the people were very nice, I didn't like it because there were too many people and the beach was very dirty.

Laia Arias, 2nd B

MATARÓ PARK

I went to Mataro Park at Christmas to see how much the ps3 costed. I went with my mother, my father and my step brother I didn't buy it but when I arrived at home I saw that my parents had bought it. Then it became and amazing day.

Jonatan Anariba, 2nd B


MADRID

Last year, in summer holidays, I went to Madrid two weeks my friend's house. We did many things: walked around the town, played To wii, took many photos... I used car for travelling, eight hours travelling! We had a good time!

Emi Rodríguez, 2nd B

 

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL