13/03/2013

Reflections on my 2nd Term

In the 2nd term I improved a little but I got bad marks.
 

In the 3rd term I will study more and I will do homework and I will have  better behaviour.

Juan Antonio Jara, 2nd D

In the 2nd term I learnt the vocabulary of transport and many new words of competitions. I learnt to make predictions.

In the 3rd term I will improve the grammar and will have good mark than the last term.

Alfonsina Alves, 2nd D  

In the second term I improved the language tests. I studied more the irregular verbs and that was very important. My reading was the worst area and the listening the best. I will read the questions carefully, I'll read the text 2 or 3 times if it is necessary, but I need to improve.
 
I think in the 3rd term I will improve my reading and my speaking. I will try to read more in English and speak only English in speaking activities in class. 

Berta Arcos, 2nd D

In the second term I did it worse because I was relax and I can do it better.
In the third term I will try to do the best that I can do, and I will give the best version of myself.
Rocío Bueno, 2nd D 

In 2n term I improved very much, I had good results because I studied more than 1st term.

In 3rd term I am going to improve more to an excellent score.

Marc Frigola, 2nd C 

In the 2nd term I failed because I did not study for exams and I didn't do the homework.

In the 3rd term I will study more for exams and I will approve the 3rd term with good mark.
Adri Braun, 2nd C 

 
In 2nd term  I improved very much I studied more and prepared the exams better.But I must improve the Reading because I failed Skill Test.
In term I'll improve Reading and I will prepare the Speaking better because It's short my Speaking.
Laura Garcia, 2nd C 

In 2nd term I descended very much.  In 3rd term I will be effort for approving.

Carlos Martínez, 2nd C

In the second term I learnt many things about the family matters, the different transports and the past continuous.

Pau Guirao, 2nd C 

- In my 2nd term I wasn't effort so much, but more than in first term.

- In my 3rd term I will improve my marks in reading, writing, speaking, listening, language test and skill test.

 Laura Espinal, 2nd C

I didn't like this term because I think I could have a better mark and I improved the language test.

In the 3rd term I will improve the language test and the writing. I will study because I want a better mark.

Ivan Motolko, 2nd C

In second term I tried to approve. In the third I'm going to work harder. 

Kevin Aparicio, 2nd C 


In the 2nd term I did my speaking worse because I wasn't concentrate but I know that I can do it better. My writting mark was very good and I improved it.
 
In the 3rd term I will practice more my speaking and study for the exams to improve my mark. 

Jade Ly Lam, 2nd D 
 

 



  

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL