05/03/2020

Oliwia

2nd C:


- I improved a lot with Oliwia because I learnt new words and skills. Also I learnt new grammar. The best class for me was when she explained typical things and traditions of Poland.


Andrés

- I think I improved so much since Oliwia came at 2nd ESO, my favourite activity was that one of the videos Borned to Make Drama.

Víctor, R.

- Oliwia is going to leave English class, and we are going to remember her. My favourite activity with her, was the video of the irregular verbs.
Arnau

2nd B:


Olivia is a very great woman from Poland.
Marc, T.  

We learnt a lot of things in Olivia's lessons. She is a really good person and she's gonna be mom.
Èric

Olivia is a beautiful person.
Laia, P.

Olivia is pregnant and shortly have a baby.
Daniela 

Olivia is a nice person but she couldn't go here more because she is pregnant.
Daniel

Olivia is a beautiful person she is very lovely, and I learnt much with her.

Thais 


Olivia helped me a lot in English.

Matheus


Olivia is a nice person and A very good teacher but she couldn’t go here more because she is pregnant.
Hajar

Thanks Oliwia because you helped me with the pronunciation and helped me to learn the verbs, too.
Laia, G.



2nd E



ARNAU: I think Oliwia was a quite good teacher assistant because I improved my speaking.

DUA: Olivia is a very good teacher assistant because  I learnt new vocabulary.
MARI: When Oliwia came I learned more English and I like the activities with her.
IDAIRA: Olivia is a fantastic person, because I’m learning a lot.
ERIC, G. Oliwia is a fantastic Teacher Assistant, she’s good in English.

MARTÍ: Olivia was our teacher assistant and we learnt a lot with her.

SARA: Olivia was a funny teacher assistant and she helped me a lot.

JORDINA: Oliwia was a great teacher assistant because we learnt a lot of words and now we know more things  and words in English.

NAI: Oliwia was a nice teacher assistant, and her English was very complicated and great.







No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL