28/03/2020

My Routines in Corona Virus Days, 2nd E




My routines in Coronavirus Days, by Eric G.

Hi, I’m Eric and today I’m going to explain my daily routine.
I get up, I go to the bathroom, I brush my teeth and I go to the sofa, I lie down to play PSP.
Then I start eating and when I finish I clean the table. After removing the table I do my homework and when I finish doing my homework I go with my brother to play mobile. 
When it is a little late we go to the dining room and we play PSP to hang out while we wait the dinner.
When it is late we start to have dinner and after dinner we are with our parents watching TV and when our parents go to sleep, my brother and I watch a movie.









        MY ROUTINES IN CORONA VIRUS DAYS by SARA

Today I get up at 11 o'clock. 5 minutes later I go to the living room to do sport exercises. After that I go to the bathroom to have a shower, next I dress up and brush my hair. At 11:30 I go to the kitchen to have breakfast, I eat two bread slices with nutella and a glass of milk with Nesquik. When I finish, I go to the living room and I watch TV with my mother. Many moments later, when the food was finish, at 14 o’clock I go to the chicken and I eat potatoes with meat. It is very delicious!

After eating, I do homework with the computer and when I finish I go to the kitchen to prepare snack, I eat a sandwich with cheese. After I play a computer game with my dad, I love this game and I play everyday because it is very entertaining. At 9 o’clock I go to the kitchen for dinner, I eat pumpkin soap with fish. Next I go to my bedroom and I stretch in my bed and use my mobile. Finally when I’m tired I sleep.



MY ROUTINES IN CORONA VIRUS DAYS by MARI

Hi, I’m Mariama. Today I am going to explain my routines in these days of quarantine. 
I usually get up at one o’clock at noon and I have shower when I get up. When I finish having breakfast at half past one. I always have a glass of milk with cookies, toast… After finished breakfast I help with housework such as hung up the clothes, clean dishes, showering my little sister… 
Then I do my homework at two o’clock more or less that the teachers send by gmail. I almost always finish my homework of four o’clock. So I take my phone at half past five until I got to eat.
To get strong and not be on the sofa all the time I do a series of exercises.
 At six o’clock snack while watching Netflix.
I always have dinner with my family at nine. Then I talk to my friends or play online with them and I went to sleep around four in early in the morning. 
This is my routine these days, I hope you are in good health, bye.


No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL