07/12/2019

Lo que cuentan las estatuas del mundo

CHAHD, 2nd E:

Hello.
We are 14 statues. We are at the Valiant Memorial in Ottawa, Canada and we are here because we fought in the history of wars in the Canada army
We are around Sappers Staircase in Ottawa. We are usually very angry because people are always disturbing us taking photos.
We fought in lots of wars. Now, thanks god, there aren't any wars in Canada.
We fought in lots of wars with a friend called Sam, an American soldier. Sam was very afraid of dying in a war, but he was very brave and he fought for his country with us. We don't know why he isn't here.🏹







AITANA, 2nd C:

My name is Sardar Patel and I am in India, I am the highest statue in the world and I am a symbol of the unit of India.

I was living so calm since that terrible event happened, so India is no longer the same than before.
All started a year ago. 
Miriam was with his family near the River Narmada. Suddenly a rock fell on Miriam's family. Miriam's parents saved their life, but she died and her brother was in a coma, in a coma for two weeks
She died in a terrible way and his parents were so sad, and that news expanded around the Gujarat Province and even around the world.
I could see all this terrible facts from my height and I know India was no longer the same since that death happened.



MINERVA, 2nd C:



Hi, I am the Taj Mahal and I could say that since I am living here, in India, I have lived many stories.

One of them is the next one:

It was a beautiful day and Charlotte was with her family visiting this fabulous monument. As she got bored, she went for a walk around the Taj Mahal.
She spent two hours walking around the garden pond, when she suddenly slipped and fell into the water.
She was only four years old, but Charlotte was very intelligent and she started swimming looking for an exit where she could easily get to the surface.
Luckily, she found a way out and quickly she appeared at the Taj Mahal again.
Charlotte's family were very worried and they smiled happily when they saw her coming back safe and sound.

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL