08/12/2019

English Camp, Espluga de Francolí 27-28-29/11/2019



https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPWP8TYgJF_MqRff2nTzVsBM6Q-JiySIsnG0RxeXBhs5OKEzyfdvqW-7G2KPZpryA?key=bm9EWEpsVG1OMHRELURncUVOb3doV2NyWlJzMGRn

AITANA, 2nd C:

-In the English camp we were speaking English.

-We did a lot of activities.
-The English camp was in L’Espluga de Francolí.
-I liked the English camp and I liked the activities.
-We did many games.



LAURA, 2nd C:

When I was in the English camp, we went to Poblet monastery.
At the monastery we played many games.
The next day we went to the town,for buying some souvenirs.

At the last night,the monitors prepared a disco for us.

ALAN, 2nd C:

I like the English camp because the monitors were very good.
The house was very big.

In l’Espluga de Francolí was very cold.

RUBÉN, 2nd B:
Espluga de Francolí is a small and cute town.

The monitors are very funny and generous (my favourite is Mina).

HANNAH, 2nd D: I like English camp but the activities WERE bored.




No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL