28/05/2015

Reflections about my project

In my project I talked about Shawn Mendes. I was very nervous, but I was happy with my project.

Brenda Zapata, 2nd D


In my presentation I was nervous because I didn't prepare perfectly my dialogue.And in the presentation I didn't say the type of music,age..because the nervous I forgot. If I repeat the presentation I'll do it perfect.


Sabrina Pedrani, 2nd D


My opinion is that when I was talking, I was locked.

Diana Luchko, 2nd B


I was very nervous  because I didn't remember the Bob Marley biography.

David González, 2nd D

I think I have done a good project. Even if my power point didn't work, I have rembered all.

Imelda Castañón, 2nd B

My opinion of my project is very good and I was very nervous.

Aina Mariages, 2nd A

I think I am improving my speaking and I controlled my nervous.

Iker Ponce, 2nd C

The project was very difficult and the grammar was very bad, and I was very nervous.

Marta Ruiz, 2nd C

I don't like how I have done.

Ainoa Sánchez, 2nd C


It's been easy because I knew Bob Marley and my favourite style of music is reggae.

Luis Martínez, 2nd A


I think I spoke very quickly. I think I must put more photos in the Power Point. I must speack quietly and clearly. I must be relax because I'am a very nervous person and it can damage my project.

Paloma Barea, 2nd B


My project was a little short and I was very nervous.

Patri Cano, 2nd B

I think I was going a little bit fast, and I had to review my power point because there was a lot of wrongs.


Randa El Ghalzbouri, 2nd C


I think I did well but I did fast and I got nervous and I stopped to look at the paper when I knew everything.


Aida Abellán, 2nd C

I liked my orally presentation, but I spoke very quietly.

Luis Ramírez, 2nd B



No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL