12/05/2015

Experiences with a pet

Lin was my pet bird. My father found her and I had her for 1 year. I think she was already trained because when my father found her, she flew to my hand and went up to my shoulder. I sometimes let her flying in my room.
She was white and blue and she was very friendly. Sadly, she died months later because she was ill, but I still remember her. She was so nice.

Imelda Castañón, 2nd B




Ginebra is my horse. I've got her since 2013. Every weekend, I ride my horse. Yesterday, I was riding. It's colour brown and white. I'ts very tall. She is 1,72 cm. Is especial for me.



Luís Martínez, 2nd A


Two years ago when I went to Australia we stayed in a hotel.Three days later my parents suggested going on a safari, and we called a guide.The guide took us to a zone and he said "In this zone you can feed the animals". And when I saw a Kangaroo I asked the guide if we could feed the Kangaroo and he said "yes". And when I was going to feed the Kangaroo, the Kangaroo broke my nose with its hands and the guide took me to the hospital. And I learnt to keep away from a Kangaroos.  

Joseph Linuesa, 2nd D

Leon is my cat I got his for my last birthday, he was a month. He was playing every day, he slept in my bed with my cat, he was very nice, loving, and he was very handsome.
Leon was my best friend at night he slept with me. When my cat looked my dad, he hide in his bed. I loved Leon! He died 3 months ago.

Brenda Zapata, 2nd D




My pet was a rabbit. Its name was Busy. It is white and black and small. It died five years ago.

Ousman Ceesay, 2nd C








I have a dog. It is Buddy. It is a 3 years old. It is a small and very naughty.I always play with him when I return from school. When I get angry with my brother, I go with Buddy. He is like my best friend. I love Buddy!

Ainoa Sánchez, 2nd C

When I go to the Màlaga I usually go to the river to catch turtles, but one day, when I was with my cousins, my uncle called me and he explained me that he's found a snake but he didn't know where it was, and I found it and caught it. It was very exciting!!!

Joel Gutiérrez, 2nd C


Pruna is my dog, she is my pet. I've got her since last February. I like going to walk with Pruna and playing football with her. My dog is very special for me, it's my very big friend.

Maria Garres, 2nd B

Bobby is my pet cat. I got him for my eleventh birthday. I play with him everyday, after returned from the school. When I do my homework at five o'clock, he usually sleeps. I love Bobby, because it is a great pet.

Eloi Lara, 2nd D


Athos is my pet dog. I got him for my eleventh birthday, so I have him for 3 years. I do a lot of things with Athos, we play with the ball and we walk everyday ​together. When I'm sad he always makes me felt happy. When Athos  was little it was a very cute dog, all the people liked him. Now Athos is 3 years old but it's the same as before, he is a very funny dog, he is nervous and he runs a lot. I love my dog!


Valentina Delgado, 2nd D


No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL