13/03/2012

Reflections on My Writing


My essay Tennis is longer than My Description. I don't have lots of mistakes. I don't do my last mistake (favourite). I improve my mark.

Berta Arcos, 1st D

I think that my writing is good, but in the 1st
version I have a lot of mistakes, the second version gets better, but not very much. I do the last version on my computer.

Celia Rabasco,1st D

The Sport writing is better than My self because is the second big writing. I do and I know more Spelling and Grammar now. I use the modal Can and Must to explain the rules more than the other writing.
To do my project I search images of tennis about the court, a racket, a ball, about Serena Williams and the Spanish team of tennis.
To do my speaking I explain the writing about tennis with the help of the project.

RocĂ­o Bueno, 1st D


No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL