19/03/2012

Reflections on My Test


I choose my worst part, it's speaking. I think that I must speak English in English lessons and I should read aloud, too. I must remember the pronunciation of the difficult words.

Rocío Bueno, 1st D


I think that I need listening more and I must pay attention.

Alejandro Álvarez, 1st D

I must study grammar to get better structures, I must read more books in English and I must study vocabulary to use better words.

Eric Aguilar, 1st D

I thing that I must speak English in English lessons, I should practise with friends.

Laura A. Mejía, 1st D

I must read the instructions carefully.

Camila González, 1st D

I must study the vocabulary and the spelling of the words.

Alfonsina Alves, 1st D

I choose my worst part, it's speaking. I think that I should practice with friends and I should read aloud.

Raúl Luque, 1st C

I choose my worst part, it's Speaking. I think that I should practice with friends. In the skills tests I must say more things and I mustn't be nervous.

Berta Arcos, 1st D


I think that I must check my mistakes chart , I must review my last writings, I must study vocabulary, I must use different links, I must send the e-mails and participate in class.

Núria Mora, 1st A

I choose my worse part, it's Writing. I think that I must write correctly.

Ivan Rodríguez, 1st A




No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL