11/03/2009

MR HARRIS AND THE NIGHT TRAIN


FURR, Mark: Bookworms Club Bronze. Oxford, 2007:







Jennifer BASSET: Mr Harris and the Night Train






I like this story because I like other plays of crimes. I like when Elena was doing her terrible cry and Carl's body fell slowly on to the seat because he was dead.
Fatima Maimouni, 2nd A


I have liked t
he story of this book because it is very interesting and when I was reading this book I was very nervious.

In general I like this story it because the main character goes to cross Finland by train because he has fear the plane, and when he was in the train, two people entered in the carriage. They were fighting and the girl killed the boy and quickly the main character went to say at the guard and he said that this two people were ghosts.

Andrea Ascanio, 2nd A

The book is fantastic because it has got many adventures. There is a man, Mr Harris. He always enjoys travelling by train.

Laia Sevilla, 2nd B


No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL