29/03/2009

PORTFOLIO REFLECTIONS

I must read more books and I must take a book more difficult. I should study double Ws questions to answer the questions correctly.

M. Mar Àvila, 2nd B



I think that my writings are better now that in the 1st term because I know new vocabulary and more different things.
For this reasons I think that my writings are better, but I know that I need to practise.


Sole Sosa, 2nd A


The Readings is the more difficult part for me, and I should read more books in English and the text of the test more times that I read.
Also I think that I should read the questions about the text carefully and more times.
Finally, reading the books or text in English for me is difficult , but when I read two or three times I can understand.


Andrea Ascanio, 2nd A



I have to read books in English because Reading is my worst part. I also must read the questions carefully. And also I should practise the Listening. I should listen to music in English and I must look for the lyrics in Spanish.


Cristina González, 2nd A


I enjoyed a lot my last Speaking sessions with Lis. I had more difficulties because sometimes I didn't understand her pronunciation. I liked the class with Lis because I learnt many words and I learnt the pronunciation of many words, too.

Laura Medina, 2nd B


I liked very much my last Speaking sessions with Lis, because we did different things and lessons were fun. And I learnt things but in another way. But one problem is that sometimes I didn't understand Lis, because she speaks very fast.

Maria del Mar Ávila, 2nd B


With my last Speaking sessions with Lis I learnt more that in other times. Now, I know doing sentences in the past and do compositions well.

Valentina Otero, 2nd A


For me this classes with Lis were very good. We usually don't understand many words, but that's good, I like it. We learn many new words to do writings.

Fatima Maimouni, 2nd A



In the last Speakings Sessions I did many things: I made sentences with the verbs in the past by different ways, I and the rest of the class described one animal or a work, and the others had to guess it. Finally, I liked the classes with Lis, because there were very funny and interesting things to do.

Andrea Ascanio, 2nd A


In the last speaking sessions I had a difficult problem to understand Lis but I learn more vocabulary and used Past Continuous and Past Simple.

Edu Ruíz, 2nd A


On my last speaking sessions with Lis I learnt the present continuous, present simple, past simple... We did different things and with Lis was very funny.My worst part is Grammar. I need studying for more time.

Laia Sevilla, 2nd B




No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL