15/01/2009

ANIMAL DESCRIPTIONS




A Collie is a dog, it is big like a German Shepherd. Before, on the TV there was a soap opera where the character was a Collie called "Lassie".
These animals eat, like other dogs, dogs food, and live in a house like a domestic animal or a pet. I see in the town and on the TV.

Alba Jiménez, 2nd B

My favourite animal is a dog. It is smaller than a horse , its name
is "Kira", it likes the bread. Kira lives in my house , I see Kira every day.

Anna Garcia, 2nd B

My favourite animal is the dog, because it's very beautiful and very sweet . I have got one dog, her name is "Chinina", she is 8 years old. It is a Chiwawa, it's colour brown and black.

But I also like cats and horses, they are amazing. I like dogs, cats and horses, they are fantastic animals.

Cristina González, 2nd A


My favourite animals are the dogs and the horses but I prefer the dogs because I can play with them and many other things. It is smaller than a person. Its name is "Elsa". It likes people food and the dogs food. It lives in my house. I see it every day because it is my pet. I walk with it every day for one hour, it is tired.

Laura Pérez, 2nd B


My favourite animal is my dog, Yuki. It's a female, its race is Boxer. Yuki is baby, but is big, and it is the queen in my house. It's light brown, black and white, and it's very beautiful. I walk with my dog in the mornings, before I go to school. Yuki likes sleeping on the sofa, but my mother doesn't like it.
Sole Sosa, 2nd A

My favourite animal is the dog.
The name of my dog is XIRA.
It is small and it likes meat. It is 4 years old
and I have it with only 9 months. XIRA is very beautiful!!

Laia Sevilla, 2nd B





My favourite animal is the cat. It is small. The food that is likes is cat food. It lives in the houses or in the street.. I see it every day. I have one cat, its name is "Armani" and it is a Radgooll cat. It has got blue eyes and white and grey long hair.
Christina Martínez, 2nd B





My favourite animal is the horse, it is very big. Horses like carrots and other foods. The horses live in the farm, stables and there are wild horses living in the forest, and the typical colours are white, brown and black.

Mariam Sabbar, 2nd A

It is a horse, It's very big. Its food is bail and carrots. It lives in the stables or free.

Rocío Álvaro, 2nd A


Horse is one of my favourite animals. I like riding on horseback, yes it's big, her name is Luna, She likes straw and water for food. She lives in a big home with blocks or looker in the summer.
Also before I had one small parrot his name was '' Paco '' .
It was colour yellow and it had big black eyes, but it died because it didn't eat.

Esther Ramos, 2nd A





My favourite animal is the snake. This animal is long . Snakes eat insects and other different things.

Pavy Wally, 2nd A




My pet is a rabbit.It's a male, it's medium and its name is Plunchy. Its favourite food is carrots and lettuce. It's white and black. It is the king of my house. The rabbit is my favourite animal.

Laura Medina, 2nd B

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL