20/11/2020

My bedroom


 NIURKA, 1st D:

This is my bedroom.

It is small and pink.

It is in front of my mother’s bedroom.

It has got a bed.

It has got a big window.

There is a computer.

There is a TV.



JORGE, 1st A:


This is my bedroom.

My bedroom is very big.

My bedroom is near the bathroom.

My bedroom has got a bed.

There is a lamp in my bedroom.

There are many books in it.


DAVID, 1st A:


This is my bedroom. It is long and small.

My bedroom is in front of the hall.

It has got a big cupboard.

There is a TV and there are some posters.



UNAI, 1st D:

There is a sofa in my bedroom  and There are two beds in my bedroom.

This is my bedroom, it is big and long and it is blue. It is in front of my sister’s bedroom, it has got a tv, a chair and two posters.


ELOI, 1st D:



This is my bedroom.

My bedroom is small and red.

It is in front of my brother’s bedroom.

It has got a trophy.

It has got two posters.

It’s next to my parents’ bedroom.


IZAN, 1st A:


This is my bedroom.

It is white and small.

My bedroom is in front of my parents' bedroom.

My bedroom has got a tv.

In my bedroom there is a window.

In my bedroom there are two beds.



DIANA, 1st A:

This is my bedroom.

It is small and bright.

My bedroom is next to the bathroom.

My bedroom has got a window.

There is a bed.


LAIA, 1st A:



This is my bedroom.


It is very big.


My room is next to my brother’s bedroom.


There is a chair.


There is a cupboard and there are many tables.


There are shelves.



LUCÍA, 1st A:


  • This is my bedroom.

  • It has got a bunk.

  • There is a tv.

  • There are books.




ERIK, 1st D:



This is my bedroom. It is big and beautiful.

It is in front of another bedroom.

There are two beds in my bedroom.

It has got one curtain.

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL