18/01/2020

Talking about the future

MAKING PREDICTIONS


LAIA, 2nd C:


The transports won't be pollute. Transport will fly on the sky. The transport will use solar-powered. Transport won't be weight.

LAURA, 2nd C:


The Earth will because the sun will finish. The sun will finish and all the Earth will be dark all day. As a result we will go to another planet. All the humans will die when the sun will finish.

DANIEL, 2nd B:


The buses won't exist because the people will go by electric motorbikes and scooters and there won't exist any 
car or lorries.


NAI, 2nd E:

In 2022 I Will graduate in the secondary school at Ins S'Agulla because in this time in will be 16 years Old. I'll go to my new secondary school, because I think in 2022 I'll go to another secondary school but it isn't sure, (I think so)

PAOLA, 2nd C:


In 2020 I'll go to Italy. I'll go on holiday with my high school. We will visit many 
towns. We will sleep in a hotel. I think I will go to Italy by bus. I think I will go 
back home by aeroplane. I think I'll love this travel.




ELI, 2nd C:

The world will be very polluted .Because the humans will pollute the Earth.
We will go with Special tracksuits a cause of polluted . A lot of animals will die. The houses will be very different.
We can help the Earth!

MARC, U., 2nd B: 

Cars will fly. The petrol will be over in the world because people use a lot 
of petrol and the world will be polluted. If we do not take away the petrol, 
the world will over.

MIREIA, 2nd C:


I will be on holidays with my family Because every year I go on holidays once.
  -I will go to London
  -I will see the telephone boxes 
  -I will go by aeroplane 
  -I will stay on a 
I like London!

ARNAU, 2nd C:

I think the transport will be different in 2080, because we need to change it. 
I think the cars will be automatic, the trains will be electric, and the aeroplanes,
too. It's a good idea, and we need to change to solve the pollution.


QUIM, 2nd C: 

In the video there is a woman driving with her daughter, the  child is drawing and painting.

I think the policeman will stop  the car because she broke the rules. 





No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL