21/09/2019

Reflections about my 1st ESO English Portfolio

Dani, 2nd B:

In the language test the hardest thing for me was the Irregular Verbs.

In the Essays I learned writing and I improved my vocabulary.
In the Projects I improved my vocabulary and my pronunciation.
In the Yellow Sheet I wrote a description of a book.
With the book I improved the read of a English book.
With the vocabulary I learned new words.
In general I improved my English note.

In the computers I did the WED on my drive.

Gloria, 2nd E:

I learnt irregulars verbs.
I listen listening in the English classroom.
In the projects I spoke with my class.
In the essays we did 3 versions.
I typed 3rd version in the computer.

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL