19/06/2019

WED Progress

WRITING EVERY DAY (WED) 

FROM OCTOBER 2018 TO MAY 2019

By Ruben, 1st B

OCTOBER

My grandmother is from Andalucia.
Nuria is tall and beautiful.
Puss in BoOtS is the best cat in the world.
Hello, my name is Rubén and my birthday is on thirteenTH of June.
I am 12 years old.

                                                      DECEMBER


On Tuesday I go to Palau Tordera and I go by bus
There is some soup in the microwave.
There are two pizzas in the oven.
My favourite lunch is pizza.
                                                                              
                    FEBRUARY

- The Internacional Cancer Day is one day very special for people with family cancer.
- The day safe internet deus is one day specialment for adolescent for save the private.
- Joan Rivera Gubau foundation is 65 education grat for study in EE.UU, UK and Ireland.
- St. valentine’s day is in 14 february is day very special for loving couple.
- I can eat but can’t use the movil phone in the class.
- I must walk the dog but i mustn’t smoke.
- I should have a shower always but I shouldn’t run in the class

Wrestling is my favorite sport and for winning the referee must count one, two and three.

MARCH

Friday, 8 march is the day of the woman.
This day is very special every world.
Spring is very awesome rose,flowers…
the open doors of S’agulla is very good fathers and mothers and children visit institut S’agulla!
      
                           APRIL

There is some soup in the microwave.
There are two pizzas in the oven.
My favourite lunch is pizza.
Saint George’s day is a patron In CATALONIA and IN England.
Saint George’s is FROM Turkey.
Saint George’s celebrates in Catalonia,Georgia,Lithuania,portugal,and Russia.
Saint George's was a soldier knight honor.
Dragon is al legend, is not real.
Saint George’s celebrates in Catalonia,Georgia,Lithuania,portugal,and Russia.
Saint George was a soldier knight honor.                            

                                May
                                                          
1.Yesterday I went to casal.
2.When were you born? I was born on 13th June.
3.My favourite figther was born on 28 March on 1982,Orlando, Florida.
4.I sometimes help my mom at housework.
5.My grandfather died in 2014.
6.I adopted my dog 3 years ago.
7.Last friday I went to the cinema.
8.Yesterday I MET my friends and WENT to swimming pool.
9.Yesterday I didn’t go to the swimming pool.
10.My superhero is Spiderman.
11.Spiderman is very strong.
12.The inventor created a computer.

13.People didn’t use phone on ancient Rome.

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL