03/06/2018

SUPERHEROES

 ABI, 1st B


D E A D P O O L


Hello! I’m Deadpool.
I was created in one thousand nine hundred ninety one, my creator is Rob Liefeld.
My first appearance being in New Mutants as Villain, but after being  superhero.
In one thousand nine hundred ninety three appearance in The Circle in Chase,in february of two thousand sixteen kick off my first film and two thousand eighteen, also  appearance in film of wolverine in two thousand nine.
My real name is Winston Wilson, my costume is red and black.
I’m tall, and strong, have the eyes white, always take spades in the back and pistol in hand,I’m immortal.
Be part of Marvel and X- Men, be part of Marvel but I am not avenger.
DARKO, 1st A


 VÍCTOR, 1st A


 MIRKO, 1st A

 MIRIAM, 1st B

DOCTOR STRANGE
I’m Doctor Strange,i’m a fictional superhero, and I appear in marvel comics.
I’m a doctor,but not a normal doctor.I have super power a strange super power.
I do magic.
I can fly and look the future. I’m not a famous superhero because my film is recent and new.
I go out in doctor strange (a film about me)  and in Avengers 3 a new project of Marvel.
I'm created by Stan-lee.
My favorites clothes are the layers. I have one layer and it have own life.
I broke my hands in an accident and when they operated on me, they gave me some magic in them.This is me a generous and rich man.

INGRID, 1st B





No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL