09/05/2018

MOTHER'S POEM

My mother

MY MOTHER
SHE IS MY DREAM,
SHE IS MY JOY
SHE IS MY HOPE.

MUM,
I LOVE YOU,
I ‘M THANKFUL
TO BRING ME TO THE WORLD

JOEL S, 1st B

MY MUM

My mum is a great person
she looks after to everybody
My mother is the best.

You have given me the life
and you also take care of me,
that's why I love you forever.

Thanks mom for giving
me an education.

JAIRO, 1st B 



My mum

My mum is beautiful and wonderful
I learn a lot of things with her.
When I am wrong, she helps me
and I love her a lot.

She loves cooking, reading and doing sport.
And my mom travels a lot.
She is the best in the world,
and a hard-working woman.

MIRIAM, 1st B





My mother
My mother is incredible,

my mother is amazing
and she is the best mother in the world.

She brings me up when I’m feeling down.
I thank her all of the things that she does for me.
I thank her that when I’m sad, she tries to feel me
happy with her chocolate cupcakes.
My mother is one of those friends who
never leaves you, no matter what happens
and they don’t leave you for many
defects you have.
Mom thanks for those adventures in your
side and those difficult moments that we
have overcome together.

My mother is incredible,
my mother is amazing
and she is the best mother in the world.

Maria, 1st A

MY MOTHER

I love you mum.
You are very beautiful and nice.
Thank you for all the things.
You help me all the time.
You are the best person in the world.
Your advices are very important.
I love you mum, you are the best!!

Judit, 1r A

MY   MOTHER

Thank you, mother,
thanks for taking care me,
thanks for helping me,
and thanks for staying with me.

You take care me perfectly,
like help, or teach me.

For me you are the best,
and you are different of the rest.

Víctor, 1r A
 
POEM FOR MY MOTHER


Thank you for teaching me
to be a good person.


Thank you for helping me
in the difficult moments
and thanks for giving me
those good tips.


I hope that this mother’s day
you have a good time
because you deserve it.
I LOVE YOU MOM!

                                    Aina, 1stA   

MUM POEM

My mum is beautiful,
She is brave,
my mum is generous,
and she is clever,
I love my mum.

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY !!
Abi, 1st B

 

      











 







No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL