24/03/2018

WED MARCH

8th MARCH


SILVIA, 1st A: The women are as brave as men.

MIRKO, 1st A: The girls are as important as boys.

ÀLEX, 1st B: Women's Day is a very important day, without them the cycle of life would not continue.

MIRIAM, 1st B: 8th March is the international Women's Day, it is very important because we celebrate the women’s freedom.

ANDREA, 1st A: On 8th March is the International Women’s Day and I want remember this day all my life.

HOUDA, 1st A: The international women’s day is a wonderful day because the women are great.


19th MARCH

NIL, 1st B: Today 19th March is the International father’s day and my father is very happy.


MIRKO, 1st A: My father is hard-working. For me is the best father in the world.

PAU, 1st B: My father is funny and the best father for me.

AINA, 1st A: My father is the best helping me.

JOEL, 1st B: Today is my father’s day, I love you, my dad!

DARKO, 1st A: My father is very important because he takes care me.

DAVID, 1st B: The father’s day is one of the most popular days in the world.

NEREA, 1st A: My father is my hero.

IGNACIO, 1st B: My father is the best father of the world.

21st MARCH
MIRIAM, 1st B: On the International Poem’s Day we do poems to celebrate it.
Resultado de imagen de FLOR



DAVID, 1st B: Today the spring starts, I love it!

ÀLEX, 1st B: The poem’s day is good because you can read your poem.

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL