22/11/2016

DESCRIBING PEOPLE



I'm student,  I'm a boy, I'm tall and white, I'm  strong.

I have got brown eyes , I have got short hair, I have got brown hair.

I have black trousers. I have grey sweatshirt, I have black Nike trainers, 
have blue scarf.

She has got long hair, she has got black Nike trainers, she has grey trousers,

she has black and white striped sweatshirt. 

Who is she?

Marc G., PDC

I am Àngel. I am a student. I am a boy. I am white and short.

I have got small eyes. I have got short hair. I have got brown eyes.

Ángel, PDC

I am Miriam. I am student. I am a girl. I am tall and dark.

I have got big eyes. I have got long hair. 

I have got black leegins.

Miriam, PDC

Her name is Miley Cirus. She is from England and she is singer and actress. She looks like tall and thin and she is friendly and funny.


Farners, 1st A


Will Smith

He's a famous actor from the USA. He has got black skin, he's thin and has got black hair. He's funny and athletic. I like him!

Adrian, 1st A



Paula,
She is a girl. She is tall and thin. She is white. She has black eyes and black hair. She has a big mouth.

Yousef, PDC

Noemi,
She is a good person. She has got glasses. She has got black and curly hair. She is short and thin.

Paula, PDC

He is tall and strong. He is black. He has small eyes. He has a big mouthHe has small ears.
Who is he?

Carles, PDC

He is tall and thin. He is white. He has got big and black eyes. He has got black and curly  hairHe has got big ears. Who is it?

Fuseni, PDC

He is short. He is a student. He has blond hair and brown eyes. He is a white person. Who is it?

Marc P., PDC

She has got green eyes, she has got curly and pretty hair, she has got  black glasses, she is tall and dark, she is a student, she is a girl, she has got green eyes. Who is it?

Miriam, PDC

She have got  green eyes, she has black glasses, she has got black leggings, she has got a black t-shirt. Who is it?

Noemi, PDC


My friend Miriam is tall and thin. She has got glasses and she has fair skin. She has long, black and wavy hair.                                                              Sara, PDC


No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL