17/03/2016

Reflections on my 2nd Term

I think that I can improve more. I must try to work hard. But the more important that I must improve is the speaking.😊

Cèlia, 1st B

I must get better marks, I must improve in English. I can understand the listenings but I must improve the readings.

Malik, 1st A

I can write and speak. I must improve reading and listening. I do worse reading than listening. I must get better marks.

Bruno, 1st A

I improve the English mark in the second term.The first term is worse. I must improve the listening. I must improve the language (grammar\vocabulary)  very much.

Fran, 1st A

I  can read and understand. It's difficult writing to me. I don't do the summaries very well. I get good marks. I like my marks. It's easy easy to do project. I find the words in the English dictionary easily. 💖💖💖💖 

Aya, 1st A

I can improve.💯

Víctor, 1st D

I must study English and get good marks.

Anouar, 1st D

I  can listen and speak. I can improve the reading. I can  work hard in writing. I get good marks in English. I can improve the grammar and vocabulary .I can improve reading more books and watching TV in English.


Iker C, 1st A

I am improving more than last term.

Judit, 1st D

I can read, speak listen and write in English, but sometimes I don't understand something. When I read a text, I must read it many times until I understand it.

Victoria, 1st D

I must improve and get better marks.

Maria H., 1st C

I want to improve more my marks. 

Victoria, 1st C

I've got good marks, but I can do better.

Ainara, 1st C

I must improve the conversation with my teacher.

Raul G., 1st D

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL