04/03/2015

My Future

Imágenes integradas 1My 2025

2025 will be a fantastic year. Maybe, I'm going to Paris. I don't think people will live on Mars in 2025 but they will live in the Earth in beautiful houses with swimming pool and a park, and other people will live in the skyscraper. All people will work with computers and technological things. They will drive electrics cars but I'm sure cars won't fly. I will finish my studies and I'm sure I will work in Barcelona when I'm 24 years old I will have florescent clothes because I will be fashion in 2025. If people go to restaurants, they will see waiters as robots.

Alejandra Torrecilla, 2nd A


Next Summer
puebla.jpg

I think next summer I will go to Extremadura. I will go to visit my family and my friends. I don't think I'll travel by aeroplane, I´m going by car. I will go to a swimming pool, I will go to swimming pool because in Extremadura there isn´t a beach. I think I will walk around the town and I will eat a lot of ice cream. There will probably be a lot of people in the swimming pool and it will be very warm. When I come back, I will go to Marineland with my family and my friends and I will swim in the sea. I don't think I will go to Paris.

Marta Ruiz, 2nd C


When I finish high school



Aniana Pratsevall, 2nd C

When I am older



Diana Luchko, 2nd B


Next Summer

Next summer I will go to the beach and I'm sure I will be very tannd.
In Sant Joan I will light many firecrackers with my cousins and we will go to watch the fireworks and to the fair like every summer.
Maybe, next summer I will travel, because if my father doesn't work, we will go to Extremadura and we will visit my mother's family.
My best friend and I made a list with all the things that we are going to do next summer. We are going to do a water war, we're going  to go to Sant Francesc beach and we will catch crabs, we're going to buy the same necklace, we're going to go on Blanes train. We will go to the swimming pool, we will watch the stars rain and a lot of things more. And finaly the last week of the next summer I will go to the county party with my friends. I think this summer is going to be great.

Judit Ruiz, 2nd C

Reflections about my Project

It was a very difficult project and I was nervous. This is because I recorded my self.
Aina Mariages, 2nd A


It is easy, because it's a little of history.
Luís Martínez, 2nd A


It's easier than last year .
Lucía Castañón, 2nd A


My project was very short and I will want more things for my project, too. I was speaking too fast because I was nervous.
Natalia Andrade, 2nd B

I think that my project it was great. I studied a lot but I was very nervous.
Valentina Delgado, 2nd D

I was very nervous but I think I spoke well.
Laura Flores, 2nd D

I was very nervous, but I said all my text so I'm happy.
Suemy Lam, 2nd D

I think I did it well. I was nervious.
Marta Ruiz, 2nd C


I think I could do it better because I talked so fast and I was nervous.
Judit Ruiz, 2nd C

I read too much and was very nervious.
Patricia Cano, 2nd B

​​I didn't read my project
Diana Luchko, 2nd B

Next Summer




Ana Fernández, 2nd A


10 Years Later




Maria Peláez, 2nd A


My Next Summer



Valentina Delgado, 2nd D


If I Win the Lottery



David González, 2nd B

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL