17/02/2015

The Canterville Ghost


WILDE, Oscar: The Canterville Ghost. 
Oxford University Press. Oxford Bookworms, 2. 
Oxford, 2002

I liked the book because I like mystery and horror stories and this is interesting and some moments is funny.

Imelda Castañón, 2nd C


I liked the book because I liked the story of Virginia and the Ghost, and the story is very interesting because I like ghosts' stories.

Laura Flores, 2nd D


I liked the book because it different I read before. I normally don't like books whit ghost but I like this.

Sara Escudero, 2nd B


I liked this book because a book of ghost I love stories about this.Is interesting because OTIS family aren't frightening of the ghost.

Ismael Sande, 2nd B

I liked this book because it's a different story about ghosts and I like the ghost stories.

David González, 2nd B

I like the book because it talks about one ghost but he aren't frighten the twins.

Pau Ruiz, 2nd B

I love ghost stories and this history is very funny and I understand everything.

Natalia Andrade, 2nd B


I liked this book because it tells a different story of ghosts and is very interesting .

Luis Ramírez, 2nd B

I liked the book because it's about fantasy and horror. The book is funny.

Iris Dias, 2nd C






No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL