12/11/2014

A Photo Description


It is mi favourite photo. In this photo I'm with my friend Eloi. Its at school. I am wearing a white T-shirt and red glasses. Eloi is wearing a white T-shirt  and orange cap. I am 3 years old and my class is P3.

Raúl Castillejo, 2nd D

In this photo I am with my instructors and my brother. The other instructor is taking photo. This photo is in Tarifa, Cadiz at holiday, I’m swimming and diving in the Atlantic Ocean.     

 Luís Ramírez, 2nd B


On this photo I am with my cousins. I'm with my cousin Carles. We are sitting on the rubber rink, but my other cousin Xavier is standing and catching the air-bed. We are wearing swimsuit, my swimsuit is colour blue, my cousin Xavier's swimsuit in yellow and Carles' is white.
My aunt is taking the photo.

Aniana Pratsevall, 2nd C

 
In this photo I'm with my niece. Her name is Emma. She is 1 years old.We're at home on a sofa. I'm wearing a striped shirt with jeans and she is wearing a pink shirt and pants. We don't usually sleep together. We always play with her toys. When we are playing I'm great fun. I hope we enjoy and love forever.

Sabrina Pedrani, 2nd D 

On this photo I am with my cousin. I am sitting on the sofa and my cousin is lying on the sofa, too. I am wearing a pink dress and he is wearing blue pyjamas. It was Christmas. It was my family. I'm 9 months. My cousin is 9 years old. The take a photo was my mother.

Ainoa Sánchez, 2nd C


On this photo I am with my sisters. We are at home. We are sitting on the bed. My mother is taking the photo. We're wearing pyjamas. On this photo I am 3 years old and my sister Mallu has got 9 years old and Mirella, 5 years old. I'm between my older sister Mallu and Mirella.

Iris Dias, 2nd C

foto ingles.jpg
In this photo, I am standing at the top of the mountain with my brother and my sister. I am going to ski down with my sister and my brother is going to snowboard down.

My fahter is taking the photo. We are having a great time together. There is a perfect weather to ski. We are wearing sunglasses. My family and I usually go skiing once a year.

Suemy Lam, 2nd D



No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL