12/10/2014

Tildy's Moment

FURR, Mark: Bookworms Club Bronze. Oxford. Stories for Reading Circles. Stage 2: HENRY, O: Tildy's Moment.


Plot:

 











Opinions:

The friends are very important for this life.

Christian Manzanares, 2nd A

It's funny and tragedy, but the two girls are friends.

Luís Martínez, 2nd A


I think we should not have a boyfriend to be happy and we always have someone to support was friends or family.

Brenda Zapata, 2nd D

I liked the book because it teaches you that the beauty isn't the most important in life.

Suemy Lam, 2nd D

I liked the book because I like the story and the end, when Aileen said Mr.Seeders' face is like a dead potato, but I'm sad for Tildy, too.

Imelda Castañón, 2nd B


Characters:

Tildy is fat, short and ugly woman, but she is friendly, a good waitress and her heart is good.

Alejandra Torrecilla, 2nd A

I like this character because he is a mystery. We don't know his face, only the voice, and I like very much the mysteries.

Isaac López, 2nd D

Aileen's a young waitress. Aileen is tall, beautiful and hard-working, and has a lot of men in love of her.

Judit Ruiz, 2nd C


No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL