16/11/2013

Popular Food

My name is Abel. I'm from Spain. In my country the paella is a popular dish.We usually eat paella with cava, it's very delicious and very popular in my country.

Abel Navarro, 1st B

My name is Paloma and I'm from Spain. Paella is a popular food in my country. We usually eat it with fish or meat. It is a very popular dish! Paella is a Valencian food.

Paloma Barea, 1st B

My name is Patri and I'm from Spain. Paella is a popular food in my country. We usually ea it with chicken or fish. It's delicious!
Patricia Cano, 1st B

My name is Imelda and I'm from Spain. Paella is a popular food in my country. We usually eat with prawns.It's delicious!

Imelda Castañón, 1st B
 

Paella is a Spanish food, specially in Valencia. People eat it with shellfish, peas and rice. It's delicious!!!

Umar Baragi, 1st A

My name is Judit. I'm from Spain. Fideua is a popular food in my country. We usually eat it with "alioli". It's delicious! It's very good for you! There is a problem with fideua. Sometimes it repeats!
Judit Rodríguez, 1st B 

My name is Ana. I'm from Spain. Fideua is a popular food in my country. We usually eat it with all-i-oli. It's disgusting!

Ana Fernández, 1st A




The Empanada is a popular food in Argentina, we usually eat with meat pitted and chicken. The Empanadas also have vegetables like peppers, olives, onions...and eggs, and always pastry snack.

Brenda Zapata, 1s D




My name is Jordi and I'm from Spain. A popular food is sausages and beans, bread with tomatoes. I like street food, I like pizza. It's delicious!

Jordi Sedano, 1st A

My name is Aleix and I'm from Spain. Bread with  tomatoe is a popular food in my country. People eat it with cheese or sausage. It's delicious!
Aleix Masbernat, 1st C

My name is David and I 'm  from Dominican Republic . A popular food in my country is rice, meat, salad and beans, i'ts a delicios food!  and sometimes there is a special sauce in the meat.  

David González, 1st C

There are different types of food: vegetables, pasta, meat... The popular food in Spain is paella and fideuà. My favourite food is sushi and pasta. Sushi is a popular food in Japan. Sushi is fish and rice. Pasta is typical from Italy: tortellini, spaghetti, macaroni... I don´t like fish and vegetables. the street food in Spain is the hot dogs, sandwiches and chips.
Maria Peláez, 1st A

My name is Suemy and I'm from Mèxico. Tortillas are a popular food in my country. We usually eat it with beans and vegetables or meat. It's really good! Mexicans love chillies and they usually put it in their tortillas too!
Suemy Lam, 1st D

My name is Aina and I'm from Spain. Spaghetti is a popular food in my country. We usually eat it with bread. It's fantastic! It's from Italy.
 
Aina Mariages, 1st A
 



 My favourite breakfast is milk, cheese and toast. My favourite lunch is rice three delicacies. My favourite dinner is hot dog.
Ivan Contreras, 1st B

I get up at half past seven. I have breakfast at seven forty and eat cereals with milk. I have lunch at three o'clock and eat usually meat. I have dinner at nine o'clock and usually eat pizza.

Eloi Lara, 1st D
 

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL