04/12/2012

Reflections about my First Term

Judith Ascanio, 2nd A:

I think that this term and the last year are similar for me: I do all the homework and I do wrongs in reading and listening. Also, I think that this year the irregular verbs are easier because the last year we practised them and I know the most of the verbs.
I like doing homework in the workbook, it is better than to use sheets. I improve in the Skills Test and in the Language Tests.

Brian Veiga, 2nd B:

I must improve my behaviour and study for skills tests and language tests to improve my English marks.
I improved my vocabulary, grammar and other important things.

Nawab Khan, 2nd B: 

My 1st term was very good but my marks were not very good , they were 5 because my mistakes and because I didn't do good presentation, I didn't study for exams and I didn't  read all the short stories. But my 1st term was good because I did my homework , the writings, listenings and biography. I  can improve in English. 


Laia Arias, 2nd B:


This term I was very pleased with my progress. At the beginning I was a little bit anxious. My average marks had improved compared to last year.
Now, I feel more comfortable with tenses. I also feel more comfortable with the difference between the simple and continuous.
I want to practise more Speaking and Listening. All in all, I feel very positive.
Leandro Morales, 2nd D:
The 1st term was funny, I studied a little.My 1st term was very well because English is a nice subject.

Alfonsina Alves, 2nd D:
I think this term was good, but I started better last year. 
This year the test was better than the last year, this year the Skill test was 8,3 and last year was 6,4.
In the second term I'm going to improve.


Jade Ly Lam, 2nd D:

On my first term I improved my English very much. I learned more members of the family and routines and activities. Now, it's easier to do writings.
I have an Excellent because I studied for the tests and I did my homework.
I have to improve listening ans speaking. For this reason, I must talk more in English and listen to English songs. 
 
Rocío Bueno, 2nd D:

I think this term was good because I learned new things. Also I had better marks in the yellow sheets. This term we did only one speaking and I want to do more in the 2nd term. I had good mark in the language tests and in the skills tests. I think in the 2nd term I'm going to to do it well, too.  

Berta Arcos, 2nd D:

This term we worked 3 units. I think they weren't very difficult. But I will improve. The most important for me is the reading. I will read the questions carefully. The less important for me is the listening but I must improve checking my answers when we listen to the 3rd time.
I will not change the Portfolio to Notebook. I will use the Portfolio, because I think is better to have the sheets clearly.
For the 2nd Skills test I will study more reading and speaking to improve my mark. 
 



Ricardo Paredes, 2nd D:


In the 1st term I was very good because I did a lot of the homework. When the 1st English term finished, I did the language test very well. In the 2nd term I will be hard-working.
  
Emi Rodríguez, 2nd B:

I like this 1st term of 2nd Eso because I learned mote things that the first year. In this term I learned to do sentences in English. In the first Eso I knew few verbs and words.
In my life the English is very important because my second brother talks English and my sister-in-law, too.
  
Núria Mora, 2nd B:

I learned very much, for example: the verbs in the past, the vocabulary of the family, etc. I think now I read and do dictations better. I like the English.
In 1st term I learned something more than last year. I like working with the Portfolio at the time of study because I have everything tidily.  


Raúl Luque, 2nd C:

In the first term I went well, but in the second I will get more good marks in speaking and writing, that I have done not very well.  



Marc Frigola, 2nd C:

My first term was very good, good marks, my best marks in 2nd ESO. I'm going to improve my readings and listenings.  

Jennifer Díaz, 2nd C:

In this term I didn't study enough, and my marks were regular. But I'll try striving more in second term.

Laura Garcia, 2nd C:

In 1st term I got poor marks, I'm going to improve in 2nd term because I want to do French, too. My objective is to improve and participate more.

Tania Sánchez, 2nd C:

I am sad. I didn't make an effort very much. The next term I'm going to make an effort. I like English, but it's very difficult for me.   

Camila Rodríguez, 2nd C:

I'm going to work hard this term I will give everything to get a notable  and learn more. Because even going to English lessons, it is difficult for me. But I can improve my English. 

Edgar Grau, 2nd C:

I have to study very much. I have to improve my attitude and I have to do homework and I have to participate.   

Ivan Motolko, 2nd C:

In my 1st term, I studied very little and my mark is not enough for me. In 2nd term I'm going to study more than in 1st term and my mark will grow.   

Noelia Gallego, 2nd C:

My reflection on my 1st term is bad.After school I do English classes, I'm  checking 1st because last year I had bad marks. In the lessons of English I do homework and read texts  and practise  listenning, irregulars verbs and study vocabulary and I have to study for the second term.

Adri Braun, 2nd C:

I have to do more homework. I'm going to study more for the exams.  

Pau Guirao, 2nd C:

This term I improved my scores and I have a notable. I improved my writings but I want to practise reading. My tests are very good and I have my best skills test, my score is a 8´9. I'm very happy for the exams and I prepared very good the project and I have a good mark. Finally I'm happy and I go to study very much.
 
  
 

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL