24/10/2012

Andrew, Jane, the Parson and the Fox

FURR, Mark:Stories for Reading Circles. Bookworms Club Bronze. Oxford University Press, 2007


HARDY, Thomas: Andrew, Jane, the Parson and the Fox



Characters:

The Parson

He is the parson of the church. He doesn't want to get marry Jane and Andrew. He likes go hunting.

Ivan Rodríguez 2nd A
  
 
Billy is the parson of a church. He was a great hunting man. In the story he gets married Andrew and Jane.


Berta Arcos, 2nd D

The Parson Toogood was a forgetful parson, who liked to go hunting with his friends and with his horses.
Laia Arias, 2nd B

Jane Vallens

This woman loves Andrew and she wants to married with him because she is pregnant of Andrew.

Esther López, 2nd C
Opinions:

I didn't like the bok because I don't understand all the story and because is rare, also the vocabulary is strange.

Judith Ascanio, 2nd A

I love the morals of the end.

Germán Rodríguez, 2nd A

I liked the book  because its entertainig, but the vocabulary of story is difficult. 

Núria Mora, 2nd B
 
I didn'tlike the book because I do not like weddings.

Laura Garcia, 2nd C 

I liked the book because it's a crazy adventure full of oversights and mistakes.

Laia Arias, 2nd B

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL