29/11/2011

Myself

Jade Ly Lam

Monday 28th November 2011 Autumn


JADE LY LAM


Hi, I’m Jade and I'm 12 years old. I am in year 1 in my school. My school's name is s'Agulla. I live in Blanes, it's in Spain but I'm from France and Vietnam. I love France but I don't like Vietnam, it's very poor.

I have a little sister, she's 10 years old and she has long, blond and straight hair. My sister is very funny and her name is Suemy.

My brother is Timothy. He is bigger than me, but he isn't very intelligent. My brother loves computer, he is always in that.

My mum is very pretty. Her name is Delphine. She has blue eyes and blond hair. My dad is tall and his name is Jack.

I love my family, they're fantastic!

My favourite animal is the elephant. I don't have a pet in my house because my parents don't like pets. The elephant is very big and it is very clever. His favourite food is dry food.

My favourite food is pasta and meat. My mum cooks very well. All it's delicious.

I have a best friend. She is amazing. Her name is Laura. She has blond, long and straight hair. My best friend is thin and tall.

I have a lot of friends, they're very friendly.













Laia Arias, 1st B


No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL