22/03/2011

Reflections on My 2nd Term

I learnt the parts of animals, the professions, the past continuous, the past simple, the nature, and liked reading The Canterville Ghost.

Brian Caparrós, 2nd B

I really liked the topics because I learned many things like the parts of animals,
the professions, the past simple and I also read a book called The Canterville Ghost.

Sofia Dellanave, 2nd B

In reading I have a good mark because when we are with David we practise a lot of reading, pronunciation, intonation... and vocabulary too. I like David lessons!

Claudia Allmang, 2nd B

This second term I learnt many things. The best unit for me was Solve a Crime. I like it a lot because I learned a lot of new words. I think the exam is good, because the teacher can see if you learn on the 2nd term.

Álex Garcia, 2nd C

This term I improved a lot my English level and I learnt a lot of new vocabulary.

Facundo Cacace, 2nd B

I must study verbs, I must do the homework and I must read.

Bea Jiménez, 2nd B

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL