08/02/2011

A DREAM

I had a dream where I was in a tropical island. I was alone and there wasn't food and the water wasn't wet. When I went into the water, I didn't get wet and I couldn't swim. I dipped into the water and I couldn't lift. When the air in my body finished, the dream disappeared and I woke up.

Facundo Cacace, 2nd B

I was in a blue submarine. After we went to the deep of the ocean and saw a lot of fish in small houses between the reef. We put a special diving suit and we swam with the fish. After that I wake up.

Mario Garcia, 2nd A



I had a ball of fire following me. The ball was a bomb. And one day all the people went to France because there was a bomb changed to for my sister and the last day for me.

Nerea Ortega, 2nd A

I had a dream where I travelled to Caribbean and went to the beach and swam in the sea and murdered one shark. The next day I got up in the hospital and the hospital burnt and I woke up in my bed.

Brian Caparrós, 2nd B





One time I had a dream. In my dream I was in Tarragona, in one street and there was a man who wanted to catch me and I ran, ran a lot but he also ran. Later I open my eyes and only was a dream.

Álex Garcia, 2nd C

Long time ago I had a strange dream. I was in the "Four Wind" school and I tried to find many super three tickets. In the school there were many secret corridors and it was like a laberint.

Mònica Ferré, 2nd A

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL