05/10/2010

My Favourite Day at School

My favourite day of school is Thursday because in the afternoon I haven't got school. But in the morning I have got art that it is my second favourite subject.
Andrea Quintana, 2nd B

My favourite school day is today, because I have got English and maths and for me are my favourite subjects. Also because I cook a pizza in my house.
Sofia Dellanave, 2nd B

My favourite school day is Tuesday because we go home at one o'clock. And at half past nine we have Physical Education and it is fun! And in the afternoon I play basketball.
Claudia Allmang. 2nd B

My favourite day in the school is Tuesday because I finish at one o'clock and in the afternoon I do maths and P.E and I like them.
Anna Gómez, 2nd C

My favourite school day is Friday. At half past eight I do P.E., then at half past nine I do Catalan, next at half past ten I go to the playground. At eleven o'clock I do English, then I do Tutory and Technology. In the afternoon I haven't got class.
Natalia Castilla, 2nd A

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL